- Our Beginnings 1997Stone Mountain Access got its start in Chicago. With only four employees, we started as a swing stage service, sales, and training facility and stuck primarily to commercial jobs.
- Positioned as a Leader 2003Became the first safety training provider to be approved by the City of Chicago. Since then, we have educated over 15,000 swing stage and scaffold users. Our safety courses in every location are designed to meet or exceed both OSHA and City of Chicago standards.
- Headed South 2007Two new offices opened in Atlanta, GA and Pensacola, FL.
- Continued Growth 2010Further expanded in 2010, both with a new office in Gulfport, MS and the addition of scaffold services.
- Furthered Expansion 2017Opened New Orleans, LA location.
- Rising to new heights 2018Stone Mountain Access Acquired CER Access Systems, adding 4 new offices in Florida.
- Into the future 2019Stone Mountain Access Acquired F&R Scaffold and M&R Temporary Fence, expanding into the Miami area and adding temporary fence services to all Florida locations.
Our History smas-admin 2020-04-09T18:56:11+00:00