Supported Scaffold Safety Training
Our supported scaffold safety training course is a three day course focusing on safety precautions and the erection of supported scaffolding. Sessions ranging from falling object protection, the five OSHA hazards, scaffold design and estimating, and fall protection are covered as well as a number of hands on field exercises that take you through the steps of setting up and taking down a supported scaffold.
- Required arrival time is 7:45 a.m. for all three days of class
- Participants must attend all three days of class
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Cost per attendee is $450.00 for the three day program
- Photo ID cards will be mailed to the company address provided by the customer upon completion of the class
To schedule a class of ten or more please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org