Suspended Scaffold Safety Training
Our suspended scaffold safety training course is the best in the industry. Our class covers the importance of fall arrest systems, topside rigging applications, the counterweight formula, specific hoist operating instructions and important safety precautions while setting up or operating a swing stage. We end our class with a hands on section that allows our students to operate a swing stage hoist for the first time in a safe environment.
- Required arrival time is 7:45 a.m. on the day of the class
- Class is from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided
- Cost per attendee is $150.00
- Photo ID cards will be mailed to the company address provided by the customer upon completion of the class
Monthly classes available for signup or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for special training class arrangements.